We are seeking qualified candidates at a Graduate Accountant level. Candidates should be
able to display a willingness to progress to a suitable level of experience in public practice.
You will possess advanced computer processing skills, excellent communication skills, be
motivated and able to work under supervision directly servicing our client's requirements.
Full on the job training will be provided.
As a graduate accountant your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Income tax returns preparation
• BAS preparation
• Financial statement preparation
• Superannuation compliance reporting & return preparation
• Experience with Xero and other Cloud-based accounting solutions
The successful applicant will benefit from:
• Excellent remuneration
• Regular performance/salary review
• Flexible working environment
• Clear opportunities for career progression
• Systemised training program
• Modern and spacious working environment
• Latest technology
• Support any further education towards obtaining either CPA or CA accreditation
This is a full time position. Remuneration shall be based on academic qualifications and or
experience. Full on the job training will be provided.
All enquiries to Shaun Lawry on (03) 50329422. Alternatively post or email your letter of
application and resume to email@example.com, Facebook, LinkedIn or if you want to wow us upload your application via video!